* Footnotes in PDF bookmarks
@ 2008-01-04 12:30 Marco Costa
From: Marco Costa @ 2008-01-04 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello

I'm having a problem: footnotes that I've placed in chapter titles
are appearing in PDF bookmarks (after the title text).

The Table of Contents is OK, the footnotes are ignored there.

Is there some way of making the footnotes not appear in PDF bookmarks?
(I'm using XeTeX).

Thanks.

* Re: Footnotes in PDF bookmarks
@ 2008-01-09  9:06 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2008-01-09  9:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Marco Costa wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'm having a problem: footnotes that I've placed in chapter titles
> are appearing in PDF bookmarks (after the title text).
>
> The Table of Contents is OK, the footnotes are ignored there.
>
> Is there some way of making the footnotes not appear in PDF bookmarks?
> (I'm using XeTeX).

\setupinteraction[state=start]

\placelist[chapter]

\placebookmarks