* tex gyre math
@ 2008-01-18 13:08 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2008-01-18 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

The TeXGyre team is currently trying to get funding for the next stage
of TeXGYre: unicode math coverage. As usual we first approach user
groups, but i fear that this stage (some 40KEUR) is quite a burden on
them. So, if you're working at an organization that uses teX, ans see
opportunities of participating in this, let me know and i can send you a
detailed proposal off list.

(This is the second of TeX Gyre, the third stage will deal with a
cleanup and redesign of current shapes that are not okay.)

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: tex gyre math
@ 2008-01-18 16:55 ` Joel C. Salomon
From: Joel C. Salomon @ 2008-01-18 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Jan 18, 2008 8:08 AM, Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl> wrote:
> The TeXGyre team is currently trying to get funding for the next stage
> of TeXGYre: unicode math coverage. As usual we first approach user
> groups, but i fear that this stage (some 40KEUR) is quite a burden on
> them. So, if you're working at an organization that uses teX, ans see
> opportunities of participating in this, let me know and i can send you a
> detailed proposal off list.

Is there a paypal account where private individuals can contribute
some small amounts?

> (This is the second of TeX Gyre, the third stage will deal with a
> cleanup and redesign of current shapes that are not okay.)

That'll be useful; see <http://typophile.com/node/41012>.

--Joel

* Re: tex gyre math
@ 2008-01-18 17:10   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2008-01-18 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Joel C. Salomon wrote:
> On Jan 18, 2008 8:08 AM, Hans Hagen <pragma@wxs.nl> wrote:
>> The TeXGyre team is currently trying to get funding for the next stage
>> of TeXGYre: unicode math coverage. As usual we first approach user
>> groups, but i fear that this stage (some 40KEUR) is quite a burden on
>> them. So, if you're working at an organization that uses teX, ans see
>> opportunities of participating in this, let me know and i can send you a
>> detailed proposal off list.
>
> Is there a paypal account where private individuals can contribute
> some small amounts?

https://www.tug.org/donate.html

there is a tex gyre entry there

Hans