Peter Rolf schrieb: > Hi Carsten, > > I'm not quite sure if this is a help (was just playing around with it > while watching snooker). > > I had to clear|redefine the table head|tail in the page head (or is this > intended?). There are still some unwanted vertical offsets above|below > the page head. If you use a hbox instead of a vbox for the page head you > will see the difference on the last page. So this space is introduced by > the splitted table somehow. Don't ask me for details ;) > > Best wishes, > > Peter > oeps... some details were missing :D