* No header and no page-number on empty pages
       [not found] <mailman.3.1354212569.2096.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2012-11-30  8:05 ` "H. Özoguz"
From: "H. Özoguz" @ 2012-11-30  8:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Am 29.11.2012 19:09, schrieb ntg-context-request@ntg.nl:
> \definepagebreak
>    [mychapterpagebreak]
>   % [yes,header,right]
>   %[yes,header,left]
>   [yes,header,footer,right]
>
> \setuphead
>    [chapter]
>    [page=mychapterpagebreak]
>   %[page=Mychapterpagebreak,header=empty,footer=empty]
>
> %\setupsectionblock[frontpart][page=chapter]
> %\setupsectionblock[bodypart][page=chapter]
> %\setupsectionblock[backpart][page=chapter]
> %\setupsectionblock[appendix][page=chapter]
>
> \setuppagenumbering[alternative=doublesided,location={header,margin}]
> \setupheadertexts[{My special headertext}]
> \setupfootertexts[This is a text in the footer]
> %\setupbackgrounds[header][text][bottomframe=on]
>
> \starttext
>    \chapter{testA} \dorecurse{10}{\input tufte }
>    \chapter{testB} \dorecurse{10}{\input tufte }
>    \chapter{testC} \dorecurse{10}{\input tufte }
> \stoptext
> test-
Thanks Luigi, Wolfgang. But this does not work if I use
"\page~\page"
(I need that in some cases for manually inserting a empty page). So the
question is how to insert empty pages – but of course respect them in
page numbering, I mean that the number is not shown on the page, but the
page is counted, s.t. the next pages have the correct numbers).

Huseyin

* Re: No header and no page-number on empty pages
@ 2012-11-30  8:44   ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2012-11-30  8:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:05 AM, "H. Özoguz" <h.oezoguz@mmnetz.de> wrote:
> Am 29.11.2012 19:09, schrieb ntg-context-request@ntg.nl:
>>
>> \definepagebreak
>>    [mychapterpagebreak]
>>   % [yes,header,right]
>>   %[yes,header,left]
>>   [yes,header,footer,right]
>>
>> \setuphead
>>    [chapter]
>>    [page=mychapterpagebreak]
>>   %[page=Mychapterpagebreak,header=empty,footer=empty]
>>
>> %\setupsectionblock[frontpart][page=chapter]
>> %\setupsectionblock[bodypart][page=chapter]
>> %\setupsectionblock[backpart][page=chapter]
>> %\setupsectionblock[appendix][page=chapter]
>>
>> \setuppagenumbering[alternative=doublesided,location={header,margin}]
>> \setupheadertexts[{My special headertext}]
>> \setupfootertexts[This is a text in the footer]
>> %\setupbackgrounds[header][text][bottomframe=on]
>>
>> \starttext
>>    \chapter{testA} \dorecurse{10}{\input tufte }
>>    \chapter{testB} \dorecurse{10}{\input tufte }
>>    \chapter{testC} \dorecurse{10}{\input tufte }
>> \stoptext
>> test-
>
> Thanks Luigi, Wolfgang. But this does not work if I use
> "\page~\page"
> (I need that in some cases for manually inserting a empty page). So the
> question is how to insert empty pages – but of course respect them in page
> numbering, I mean that the number is not shown on the page, but the page is
> counted, s.t. the next pages have the correct numbers).
>
> Huseyin
something like this ?
(I'm sure that there are other solutions)

\starttext
\input tufte\page %% force a pagebreak
\vbox to\textheight{}\page[blank,yes] % empty page
\vbox to\textheight{}\page[blank]
\vbox to\textheight{}\page
\input tufte\page
\input tufte
\stoptext

--
luigi

* Re: No header and no page-number on empty pages
@ 2012-11-30 13:48   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2012-11-30 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 30.11.2012 um 09:05 schrieb H. Özoguz <h.oezoguz@mmnetz.de>:

> Am 29.11.2012 19:09, schrieb ntg-context-request@ntg.nl:
>> \definepagebreak
>>   [mychapterpagebreak]
>>  % [yes,header,right]
>>  %[yes,header,left]
>>  [yes,header,footer,right]
>>
>> \setuphead
>>   [chapter]
>>   [page=mychapterpagebreak]
>>  %[page=Mychapterpagebreak,header=empty,footer=empty]
>>
>> %\setupsectionblock[frontpart][page=chapter]
>> %\setupsectionblock[bodypart][page=chapter]
>> %\setupsectionblock[backpart][page=chapter]
>> %\setupsectionblock[appendix][page=chapter]
>>
>> \setuppagenumbering[alternative=doublesided,location={header,margin}]
>> \setupheadertexts[{My special headertext}]
>> \setupfootertexts[This is a text in the footer]
>> %\setupbackgrounds[header][text][bottomframe=on]
>>
>> \starttext
>>   \chapter{testA} \dorecurse{10}{\input tufte }
>>   \chapter{testB} \dorecurse{10}{\input tufte }
>>   \chapter{testC} \dorecurse{10}{\input tufte }
>> \stoptext
>> test-
> Thanks Luigi, Wolfgang. But this does not work if I use
> "\page~\page"
> (I need that in some cases for manually inserting a empty page). So the question is how to insert empty pages – but of course respect them in page numbering, I mean that the number is not shown on the page, but the page is counted, s.t. the next pages have the correct numbers).

You can add a empty page in your document with \page[empty].

Wolfgang

* Re: No header and no page-number on empty pages
@ 2012-11-29 14:51 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2012-11-29 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 29.11.2012 um 15:32 schrieb H. Özoguz <h.oezoguz@mmnetz.de>:

> Hi there,
>
> there are some possibilities for getting empty pages in a book, f.e. if a new chapter begins (and by settings it may only begin on pages with odd pagenumber).
>
> In these cases I want the page-number and the headers to disappear on the empty page, it should be totally empty, if no text is in it. How to achieve that?

\setuphead
  [chapter]
  [page={yes,header,footer,right}]

or

\definepagebreak[chapterpage][yes,header,footer,right]

\setuphead
  [chapter]
  [page=chapterbreak]

Wolfgang

* Re: No header and no page-number on empty pages
@ 2012-11-29 14:48 ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2012-11-29 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

from http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Titles

[...]

test-003.tex (END)

--
luigi

* No header and no page-number on empty pages
@ 2012-11-29 14:32 "H. Özoguz"