From: Dietrich Rordorf / MDPI <rordorf@mdpi.org>
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Subject: Re: Bibliographic Databases
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:03:41 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi All,

Why not try an existing, online tool.? There are severals, most of them
support export to various formats, e.g. BibTeX, RIS, EndNote, etc.. Some
of them have a Word plug-in, too.

http://www.connotea.org/
Free online reference management tool for scientists
Nature Publishing Group

http://www.citeulike.org/
Free online reference management tool for scientists
Oversity Ldt.

http://www.bibsonomy.org/
Free online reference management tool for scientists
University of Kassel

http://www.zotero.org/
Free online reference management tool for scientists
WordPress

http://www.2collab.com/
Free online group collaboration tool for scientists
Elsevier B.V.

Otherwaise, for Desktop solutions see a comparision:

Reference Management Software Comparison:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_reference_management_software
http://mahbub.wordpress.com/2007/03/04/comparison-of-free-bibliographic-managers/

Dietrich

--