* some more graphictext
@ 2008-04-22 16:57 Peter Rolf
From: Peter Rolf @ 2008-04-22 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

graphictext still doesn't work as expected. I get a correct pdf with
mkiv; with mkii the '1' is totally missing. Live ConTeXt currently fails
in both cases (luatex 0.25.2 there).

I have even some more problems with the desired font (Arial, T1), as
mkiv creates a broken pdf here (mtxrun is aborted, when calling
pstoedit). Looks like a different problem, but one step after the other.

Greetings, Peter

% --------
\useMPlibrary[txt]

\setupcolors[state=start]

\startMPenvironment[global]
   \usetypescriptfile[type-gyr]
   \usetypescript[palatino][texnansi]
   \setupbodyfont[palatino,10pt]
   \definefont [ONEfont] [Palatino at 40pt]
\stopMPenvironment

\startreusableMPgraphic{ONE}
graphictext "\ONEfont 1"
     withdrawcolor blue
     withfillcolor black
     withpen pencircle scaled 1pt ;
\stopreusableMPgraphic

\starttext

{\bf Bold} {\it Italic} {\bf\it BoldItalic}

\useMPgraphic{ONE}

\stoptext
% --------

* Re: some more graphictext
@ 2008-04-26 22:52 ` Peter Rolf
From: Peter Rolf @ 2008-04-26 22:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

**push**

this problem is not solved in todays beta. pdftex still fails (only
works if you run luatex first, so it can use the temp pdf).

btw: can you make nofshades (local in mlib-pps.lua) accessible? i
finished my first mlib special and need the counter to integrete the
shadings.

Best wishes, Peter

Peter Rolf schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> graphictext still doesn't work as expected. I get a correct pdf with
> mkiv; with mkii the '1' is totally missing. Live ConTeXt currently fails
> in both cases (luatex 0.25.2 there).
>
> I have even some more problems with the desired font (Arial, T1), as
> mkiv creates a broken pdf here (mtxrun is aborted, when calling
> pstoedit). Looks like a different problem, but one step after the other.
>
> Greetings, Peter
>

> % --------
> \useMPlibrary[txt]
>
> \setupcolors[state=start]
>
> \startMPenvironment[global]
>    \usetypescriptfile[type-gyr]
>    \usetypescript[palatino][texnansi]
>    \setupbodyfont[palatino,10pt]
>    \definefont [ONEfont] [Palatino at 40pt]
> \stopMPenvironment
>
> \startreusableMPgraphic{ONE}
> graphictext "\ONEfont 1"
>      withdrawcolor blue
>      withfillcolor black
>      withpen pencircle scaled 1pt ;
> \stopreusableMPgraphic
>

> \starttext
>
> {\bf Bold} {\it Italic} {\bf\it BoldItalic}
>
> \useMPgraphic{ONE}
>
> \stoptext
> % --------

* Re: some more graphictext
@ 2008-04-27 11:01   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2008-04-27 11:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Peter Rolf wrote:
> **push**
>
> this problem is not solved in todays beta. pdftex still fails (only
> works if you run luatex first, so it can use the temp pdf).
>
> btw: can you make nofshades (local in mlib-pps.lua) accessible? i
> finished my first mlib special and need the counter to integrete the
> shadings.

there will be a proper public interface once the basic code is ok; for
that we need a bit more backend support

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: some more graphictext
@ 2008-04-27 11:52     ` Peter Rolf
From: Peter Rolf @ 2008-04-27 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans Hagen schrieb:
> Peter Rolf wrote:
>> **push**
>>
>> this problem is not solved in todays beta. pdftex still fails (only
>> works if you run luatex first, so it can use the temp pdf).
>>
>> btw: can you make nofshades (local in mlib-pps.lua) accessible? i
>> finished my first mlib special and need the counter to integrete the
>> shadings.
>
> there will be a proper public interface once the basic code is ok; for
> that we need a bit more backend support

ok

i'll patch the files then and make a complete test run.