* This is something Hans will love ...
@ 2003-07-31 16:09 Giuseppe Bilotta
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2003-07-31 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hey Hans,

this was just announced on comp.text.tex:

> Name of contribution: PerlTeX
> Name and email: Scott Pakin <...>
> Suggested location on CTAN: macros/latex/contrib/supported/perltex
> Summary description: Define LaTeX macros in terms of Perl code
> License type: LaTeX Project
>
> Announcement text:
> PerlTeX is a combination Perl script (perltex) and
> LaTeX2e style file (perlmacros) that, together, give
> the user the ability to define LaTeX macros in terms of
> Perl code.  Once defined, a Perl macro becomes
> indistinguishable from any other LaTeX macro.  PerlTeX
> thereby combines LaTeX's typesetting power with Perl's
> programmability.

So ... when are we going to have the same feature in ConTeXt?
After all, we already need a wrapper script (texexec) to run
it, right?

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

* math in context
@ 2003-09-26  5:51 gmorais
From: gmorais @ 2003-09-26  5:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

I woul like to know where I may find a complete list of symbols like

$\Bbb{R}$

to use in context while I am typing maths.

The main hurdle that I have today in change my personal typset work from
latex to context is a lack of a reference manual in this area.
Do you know where I may find one?

Thanks in advance

Gonçalo Morais

* math in ConTeXt
@ 2004-06-25  8:40 jimarin
From: jimarin @ 2004-06-25  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

is ConTeXt prepared for math?

I mean...can I do...

as I used to in LaTeX ?

I don't make the \Sigma to be under and over characterised by i=1 and n.

Jose