* hierarchical modes
@ 2008-05-15 21:51 Janko Hauser
From: Janko Hauser @ 2008-05-15 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello, I need to prepare a document for different audiences. The
question here is, how to encapsulate the different parts of the
document. There are paragraphs which are "public", some more which are
"internal" and some which are "private". People who are in the private
group should see everything, the group internal only the public parts
and the internal ones. As far as I see, modes are not additive.
What would be the best way to structure such a document and to style
the different paragraphs, so that the different audiences see, who can
read what?

Thanks in advance,

__Janko Hauser

* Re: hierarchical modes
@ 2008-05-15 21:56 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2008-05-15 21:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Janko Hauser wrote:
> Hello, I need to prepare a document for different audiences. The
> question here is, how to encapsulate the different parts of the
> document. There are paragraphs which are "public", some more which are
> "internal" and some which are "private". People who are in the private
> group should see everything, the group internal only the public parts
> and the internal ones. As far as I see, modes are not additive.
> What would be the best way to structure such a document and to style
> the different paragraphs, so that the different audiences see, who can
> read what?

\defineblock cum suis ...

quite old stuff btw (reminds me to provide a mkiv variant)

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE