Hi all, This is a little offtopic (it deals with luatex only) but as Mojca said: there are many more luatex-using people here than on dev-luatex. In a discussion with Yue Wang he convinced me that it would be better to use uname() for finding os.name instead of the current jungle of #ifdefs. Because I do not want to alter the lua return values, that means I will have to interpret the contents of the returned structure a bit. To do that, I would appreciate it if the people on a non-linux32intel platform would compile and run the attached minimalistic C file. Thanks in advance, Taco