Hans Hagen wrote: > Oleg Kolosov wrote: > >> Hello! >> >> I'm trying to generate searchable pdf with cyrrillic glyphs with the >> following: >> >> \enableregime[utf] >> \mainlanguage[ru] >> \setupencoding[default=t2a] >> \useencoding[pfr] >> \usepdffontresource t2a >> \usetypescript[pscyr][\defaultencoding] % type-pscyr is my own >> typescript file >> \setupbodyfont[pscyr,14pt] >> >> also tried with: >> >> \startencoding[t2a] >> \usepdffontresource t2a >> \stopencoding >> >> It seems that \usepdffontresource does nothing. I see pdfr-def loaded in >> log, but not pdfr-t2a. \input pdfr-t2a (or pdfr-ec) says that >> \startpdffontresource is undefined command. I've created pdfr-t2a.tex by >> replacing definitions in pdfr-ec with ones from cmap latex package >> (found in file t2a.cmap). I'm using ConTeXt mkII since mkIV is in active >> development. Tried also with ec as default encoding with the same result >> (pdfr-ec.tex is not loaded). >> >> Please help me create header for minimal file which will generate >> searchable PDF. >> > > pdftex does it itself (i.e. create the vectors) using pdfr-def.tex > (unless i did something wrong) > > Hans > > It's unlikely. I've tested it with minimal file and english text is indeed searchable, but cyrillic is not, with copy-paste I get some strange symbols. I'm using type1 fonts from PSCyr package with my own typescript, does this matter? I've attached typescript file just in case (it's still incomplete but works fine for me). Maybe I miss some definition or option? BTW cyrillic in PDF TOC works fine (with inclusion of spec-tst.tex). Minimal file which I've used for testing: \enableregime[utf] \mainlanguage[ru] \usetypescript[pscyr][t2a] \setupbodyfont[pscyr] \starttext Some text to test PDF search. Немного текста для тестирования. \stoptext Thanks for your time. -- Best Regards, Oleg Kolosov