Hi all, some time ago I started a project to learn more about xml processing. I thought it would be nice to typeset texts from the German Text Archive. So I setup an environment to do this. https://github.com/juh2/tei-style-dta-context It's a very poor project, because most of the code is taken from https://github.com/ousia/from-pandoc-to-context I started to get an idea how xml processing works. Now after some upgrades of context I get an error message that confuses me, It's in the attached zip file. As you can see I had to type enter a few times, but the file finally processes to the end. The error message seems to point to commented lines, and I don't understand this. Do you have any hints? juh