Michael Green wrote: > > The first problem, with the two periods after a book title, has been > with me since at least last year. I can reproduce it with the following: > > [A] ConTeXt version. > > ConTeXt ver: 2008.08.05 18:47 MKIV fmt: 2008.8.6 int: english/english Ah. This is using an experimental version of the bib module. I uploaded a new version of the module for testing two months ago, after reports that the original bibl-apa was not quite following the apa guidelines. There has been a lack of feedback up until now, so be careful, there may well be more problems. Meanwhile, you could try the attached bibl-apa.tex instead. Best wishes, Taco