* Line under footer
@ 2008-08-20 15:43 Holzminister
From: Holzminister @ 2008-08-20 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi there!

I managed to draw a line under my footer (with the help of this
mailing list, of course ;) ), but how can I change its thickness?

This doesn't seem to work:
\setupbackgrounds[footer][text][frame=off, bottomframe=on, height=0pt,
depth=3pt]

Same effect with this one:
\setupbackgrounds[footer][text][frame=off, bottomframe=on, height=3pt]

Regards,
Eyke

* Re: Line under footer
@ 2008-08-20 17:58 ` Holzminister
From: Holzminister @ 2008-08-20 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

The description of setupframed in texshow-web offered the solution:
rulethickness ...

It's really interesting which ways you have to go to find a solution.

Best wishes,
Eyke

Am Wed, 20 Aug 2008 17:43:32 +0200
schrieb Holzminister <holzminister@googlemail.com>:

> Hi there!
>
> I managed to draw a line under my footer (with the help of this
> mailing list, of course ;) ), but how can I change its thickness?
>
> This doesn't seem to work:
> \setupbackgrounds[footer][text][frame=off, bottomframe=on, height=0pt,
> depth=3pt]
>
> Same effect with this one:
> \setupbackgrounds[footer][text][frame=off, bottomframe=on, height=3pt]
>
> Regards,
> Eyke

* Re: Line under footer
@ 2008-08-20 17:58 ` Peter Rolf
From: Peter Rolf @ 2008-08-20 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Holzminister schrieb:
> Hi there!
>
> I managed to draw a line under my footer (with the help of this
> mailing list, of course ;) ), but how can I change its thickness?
>
> This doesn't seem to work:
> \setupbackgrounds[footer][text][frame=off, bottomframe=on, height=0pt,
> depth=3pt]
>
> Same effect with this one:
> \setupbackgrounds[footer][text][frame=off, bottomframe=on, height=3pt]

rulethickness=3pt (see \setupframed)

Best wishes, Peter