* \dot problem
@ 2008-09-23 14:28 Yue Wang
From: Yue Wang @ 2008-09-23 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, Hans:

while using fallback font, I encounter some problem. It seems that
\dot ,\hat related command do not produce the right result. Bug or due
to a error in font definition?

Thanks.

Yue Wang

[-- Attachment #2: bug.tar.gz --]
[-- Type: application/x-gzip, Size: 33861 bytes --]

* Re: \dot problem
@ 2008-09-23 15:24 ` Yue Wang
From: Yue Wang @ 2008-09-23 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

btw, when I disable the math font sync, the problem seems to be solved.
why should it be enabled by default? It is not only much slower to
load big fonts, but also produce this bug:(

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 10:28 PM, Yue Wang <yuleopen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Hans:
>
> while using fallback font, I encounter some problem. It seems that
> \dot ,\hat related command do not produce the right result. Bug or due
> to a error in font definition?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Yue Wang

* Re: \dot problem
@ 2008-09-23 16:33   ` Yue Wang
From: Yue Wang @ 2008-09-23 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 11:24 PM, Yue Wang <yuleopen@gmail.com> wrote:
> btw, when I disable the math font sync, the problem seems to be solved.
> why should it be enabled by default? It is not only much slower to
> load big fonts, but also produce this bug:(
>
> On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 10:28 PM, Yue Wang <yuleopen@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi, Hans:
>>
>> while using fallback font, I encounter some problem. It seems that
>> \dot ,\hat related command do not produce the right result. Bug or due
>> to a error in font definition?

I know why now. math font with chinese wont work if the sync math font
is not enabled.
that is $$ Some chinese $$ here will now be shown. only $$
\text{chinese here}$$ will be.

>> Thanks.
>>
>> Yue Wang

* Re: \dot problem
@ 2008-09-23 18:29     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2008-09-23 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Yue Wang wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 11:24 PM, Yue Wang <yuleopen@gmail.com> wrote:
>> btw, when I disable the math font sync, the problem seems to be solved.
>> why should it be enabled by default? It is not only much slower to
>> load big fonts, but also produce this bug:(
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 10:28 PM, Yue Wang <yuleopen@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi, Hans:
>>>
>>> while using fallback font, I encounter some problem. It seems that
>>> \dot ,\hat related command do not produce the right result. Bug or due
>>> to a error in font definition?
>
> I know why now. math font with chinese wont work if the sync math font
> is not enabled.
> that is $$ Some chinese $$ here will now be shown. only $$
> \text{chinese here}$$ will be.

unicode math will be dealt with later this year

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE