Jelle Huisman wrote: >>> When I try to do something with \placefigure I get a "floatblocks : >>> order disturbed" error and no figure placed. >>> >> >> Please make a example because this works for me: I solved my immediate problem by using a separate layout with a slightly bigger text area: the image doesn't float to the next page any longer. I'm still curious to know what went wrong, but since my setup is rather complicated I need some time to make a good minimal example. (I'll put it on my to do list...) Thanks, Jelle