Hi Olivier, Olivier wrote: > Btw: could you add in the doc a simple example of how to set up an mplib instance > (loading the format file) and typesetting a minimal graphic, and then > use it from within plain TeX for instance; this is transparent to > conTeXt users since there are files like mlib-run.lua but not easy for > plain TeX users :P Running mplib is easy enough to document, but that is only a part of the work: you also have to convert the image to pdf literals, and that is more work than I would like to put in the manual. Anyway, attached is a bunch of definitions I stripped out of context that will allow you to run mplib in plain tex provided that you also have context installed (you need mlib-pdf.lua for the PDF conversion) Best wishes, Taco