luigi scarso wrote: > Can you put on the wiki ? I will do that, but preferably together with an answer to my question... > The only problem is that the height of the columnrule is fixed, which > doesn't look right with balanced columns :-( Would it be possible to > force this MPgraphic{columnrule} to use the actual height of the > balanced columns, instead of going all the way down to the bottom > of the > page regardless of the actual column height? Or should I give up > on this > question? (I'm on MkII/XeTeX for this project, so no lua based > solution > possible.) > Jelle