* Verbatim Text (esp. XML/XSL + opportunity of a brand new support for the RelaxNG Compact syntax)
@ 2008-10-17 18:21 Renaud Aubin
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Renaud Aubin @ 2008-10-17 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Folks !

I'm currently writting a technical report in which I need to type some
XML an non-XML text.

Sample file (xml_test.tex):
I have some custom XML text (trivial) + a not-so-complicated xsl
transformation (a part is included within the test file). I know there
is verb-xml but... I need to improve it to support xpath expr. More
over, I want to preserve the initial indentation. The point is now, how
to improve verb-xml to support xpath expressions ? I'm working with Mark
II... Should I switch to Mark IV if I want to write a new XML verbatim
support (with lua)?

+ the bonus question: I want to add some support for the RelaxNG Compact
syntax, should I follow the procedure described on the wiki or switch to
Mark IV ?

The deadline for this technical report: end of october...

Regards,

Renaud