* bib module problem with mkiv
@ 2009-11-20 18:18 Chen Shen
From: Chen Shen @ 2009-11-20 18:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I was trying the following bib example on MkIV beta 2009.11.20 and
luatex beta-0.44.0-2009103007.
There isn't an apparent error message, but neither the bib reference or the
publication list appears in the pdf.

Observations:
1. In MkII, it works well.
2. In MkIV, if you use the [criterium=all] option, both bib ref and pub list
show properly. Other criterium, e.g. [criterium=section] doesn't work.

thanks a lot.

regards,
shenchen

========= test.tex ===========
\usemodule[bib,bibltx]
\setupbibtex[database=xampl]
\starttext

  \cite[a] .
  \completepublications
  %\completepublications[criterium=all]

\stoptext
============================

========= xampl.bib ===========
@Book{a,
  editor =       {John D. Barnsford and Ann L. Brown and Rodney R. Cocking},
  title =        {{How people learn: Brain, mind, experience, and school}},
  publisher =    {National Academy Press},
  year =         {2000},
  address =      {Washington, DC}
}

* Re: bib module problem with mkiv