Hi all, Taco! I was experimenting with bib module and discovered something which looks like a bug. 'texexec' ('texexec bibtest') runs fine but typesets references ('s' key) incorrectly. As MkIV does not run bibtex on input files automatically, I run 'bibtex' manually once ('bibtex bibtest'), then 'context' ('context bibtest') gives 'Invalid UTF-8 sequence' error. The resulting .bbl is the same in both cases. It seems that 'author' field and 's' key in bbl file are generated incorrectly, while others like 'title', 'city', etc. are fine. See the attached files. I'm using just updated minimals. t-bib version 2008.04.17. -- Regards, Oleg Kolosov