From: Taco Hoekwater <taco@elvenkind.com>
Subject: Re: Bibtex doubt (was Re: Forward of moderated	message)
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 14:20:15 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Xan,

Xan wrote:

> Okay, thanks.
> But, Can I provide catalan language translations

Of course, I/we would be glad to have transations.

The bib module core only needs that one word, but if you are
interested you could translate (some of) the small words in
bibl-apa.tex (after copying it to bibl-apa-ca.tex) and then
send me that file so I can include it in the next release of
the module.

The context core appears to have Catalan translations of the
label texts already (<texmf>/tex/context/base/lang-ita.tex).

> (any .po file?) for
> that people who use catalan have not to "translate manually" the word?

Context doesn't use .po files, but even so, you may be interested in
translating the whole interface to catalan. The interface database is
a large lua table:  <texmf>/tex/context/base/mult-def.lua , you
simply have to add the ["ca"] keys everywhere and send the updated
result to Hans.

Best wishes,
Taco