* New bibligraphy style
@ 2008-11-19 16:37 richard.stephens
From: richard.stephens @ 2008-11-19 16:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,

I am using the bib module and I want to redefine the display style for the
references.  I have therefore created a new file "bibl-ris.tex" which I
have put in the same folder as bibl-apa.tex and the other existing ones.
In my environment file I have \setuppublications[alternative=ris].
Unfortunately, I get the error

file bibl-ris not found, unknown style ignored

Where should I put my bibl-ris file, or is there something else I need to
do before it can find my file?

Thanks.

Richard

* Natural tables header
@ 2008-11-20  2:34 ` Horacio Suarez
From: Horacio Suarez @ 2008-11-20  2:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello all:

I have a 5 pages tables at 5 points with a repeating header and also some "nc=2" and "nr=2" in header.

But when de table font is below 6 points there is a gap between the header and the body; and when there is some nr= in the header, the first row of the body repeats on every page.

The code below shows it. Thankyou in advance for some advices.

\setuppapersize[A5][A5]

%%%%%%%%%%
\starttext

\setupcolors[state=start]

This table at 5 points. Below 6 points there is a gap between the header and the body; and the first row of the body repeats in every page.

\bTABLE[split=repeat]\switchtobodyfont[5pt]
\bTABLEhead
\bTR
\bTH[nr=2] 1\eTH
\bTH[nr=2] 2\eTH
\bTH[nc=2] 3\eTH
\eTR
\bTR
\bTH 3a\eTH
\bTH 3b\eTH
\eTR
\eTABLEhead
\bTABLEbody
\bTR[color=red]
\bTD body\eTD
\bTD first\eTD
\bTD row\eTD
\bTD Should not repeat every page\eTD
\eTR
\dorecurse{55}{\bTR\bTD[nc=4]the first row is repeating on every page\eTD\eTR}
\eTABLEbody
\eTABLE

\blank[12pt]

This table at 12 points. The gap is gone but still the first row of the body repeats in every page.

\bTABLE[split=repeat]\switchtobodyfont[12pt]
\bTABLEhead
\bTR
\bTH[nr=2] 1\eTH
\bTH[nr=2] 2\eTH
\bTH[nc=2] 3\eTH
\eTR
\bTR
\bTH 3a\eTH
\bTH 3b\eTH
\eTR
\eTABLEhead
\bTABLEbody
\bTR[color=red]
\bTD body\eTD
\bTD first\eTD
\bTD row\eTD
\bTD Should not repeat every page\eTD
\eTR
\dorecurse{25}{\bTR\bTD[nc=4]the first row is repeating on every page\eTD\eTR}
\eTABLEbody
\eTABLE

\blank[12pt]

In this table at 12 points and without nr=2 in the header, the repeating header is ok,

\bTABLE[split=repeat]\switchtobodyfont[12pt]
\bTABLEhead
\bTR
\bTH 1\eTH
\bTH 2\eTH
\bTH 3\eTH
\eTR
\bTR
\bTH 1a\eTH
\bTH 2a\eTH
\bTH 3a\eTH
\eTR
\eTABLEhead
\bTABLEbody
\bTR[color=red]
\bTD body\eTD
\bTD first\eTD
\bTD row\eTD
\eTR
\dorecurse{6}{\bTR\bTD[nc=3]the first row is ok\eTD\eTR}
\eTABLEbody
\eTABLE

\stoptext
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx

* Re: New bibligraphy style
@ 2008-11-20  8:14 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2008-11-20  8:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

richard.stephens@converteam.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using the bib module and I want to redefine the display style for the
> references.  I have therefore created a new file "bibl-ris.tex" which I
> have put in the same folder as bibl-apa.tex and the other existing ones.
> In my environment file I have \setuppublications[alternative=ris].
> Unfortunately, I get the error
>
> file bibl-ris not found, unknown style ignored
>
> Where should I put my bibl-ris file, or is there something else I need to
> do before it can find my file?

You need to execute "mktexlsr" (mkii) or "luatools --generate" (mkiv).
The file is in the right place, but the system cannot find it because
the file search database is not updated yet.

Best wishes,
Taco

* Re: New bibligraphy style
       [not found] <mailman.1793.1227169625.31525.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2008-11-21  9:31 ` richard.stephens
From: richard.stephens @ 2008-11-21  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

> > I am using the bib module and I want to redefine the display style for
the
> > references.  I have therefore created a new file "bibl-ris.tex" which I
> > have put in the same folder as bibl-apa.tex and the other existing
ones.
> > In my environment file I have \setuppublications[alternative=ris].
> > Unfortunately, I get the error
> >
> > file bibl-ris not found, unknown style ignored
> >
> > Where should I put my bibl-ris file, or is there something else I need
> > do before it can find my file?
>
> You need to execute "mktexlsr" (mkii) or "luatools --generate" (mkiv).
> The file is in the right place, but the system cannot find it because
> the file search database is not updated yet.
>

> Best wishes,
> Taco

That's great!  Thanks.

Richard