* Re: TeXworks
       [not found] <mailman.2511.1227933550.31525.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2008-11-29  9:28 ` Peter Wüsten
From: Peter Wüsten @ 2008-11-29  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

> > have you seen that [TeXworks]?  Anyone tried it with ConTeXt?
> >
> > http://code.google.com/p/texworks/
>
> Nice idea, built on FreeBSD
> Unfortunately ConTeXt engine results:
> 'Unknown error'

I actually found it to work nicely (on windows XP) as long as all the
ConTeXt-related environment-variables are set, *and* given that the path
to the context-executables has been set in TeXworks' properties dialogue.

Cheers, Peter

* Re: TeXworks
@ 2008-11-29 10:00   ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2008-11-29 10:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Peter Wüsten wrote:
>>> have you seen that [TeXworks]?  Anyone tried it with ConTeXt?
>>>
>>> http://code.google.com/p/texworks/
>>
>> Nice idea, built on FreeBSD
>> Unfortunately ConTeXt engine results:
>> 'Unknown error'
>>

> I actually found it to work nicely (on windows XP) as long as all the
> ConTeXt-related environment-variables are set, *and* given that the path
> to the context-executables has been set in TeXworks' properties dialogue.

I am running it on linux with the context-minimals with exactly *no*
variables set, just the additional path entry in the properties.

Best wishes,
Taco

* Re: TeXworks
@ 2008-11-29 11:31     ` Diego Depaoli
From: Diego Depaoli @ 2008-11-29 11:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

2008/11/29 Taco Hoekwater <taco@elvenkind.com>:

>> I actually found it to work nicely (on windows XP) as long as all the
>> ConTeXt-related environment-variables are set, *and* given that the path
>> to the context-executables has been set in TeXworks' properties dialogue.
>
> I am running it on linux with the context-minimals with exactly *no*
> variables set, just the additional path entry in the properties.
found the problem
wrong linked texmfstart
Works nice now

--
Diego Depaoli

* Re: TeXworks
@ 2008-12-01 11:57 ` Jan-Erik Hägglöf
From: Jan-Erik Hägglöf @ 2008-12-01 11:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

mån 2008-12-01 klockan 12:15 +0100 skrev Jan-Erik Hägglöf:
> HI!
>
> Just as the tip showed up I did the build on my ubuntu-system and along
> the way I also installed TL2008 and LuaTeX according to wiki
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Running_Mark_IV
>
> On running typeset in texworks it typesets and a pdf file is created but
> following error-message at the bottom end occurs. I did the same on a
> command line but there it did not show up.
>
> The errormessage inside texworks log window:
>  mkiv lua stats : runtime - 5.414 seconds, 7 processed pages, 7  shipped
> pages, 1.293 pages/second
>
>  ! I can't find file `./'.
>
> <*> ./
>
>  Please type another input file name:
>
> Is there something missing in preferences window?
>
> Now I have in tool configuration dialog
> Name: ConTeXt
> program: context
> Arguments: $fullname
>
> Thanks in Advance
>
> Janneman
I figured it out myself, there should not be the extra empty line below
$fullname line . Just pressed the minus sign button.

All Best

Janneman

* Re: TeXworks
@ 2008-12-01 11:15 Jan-Erik Hägglöf
From: Jan-Erik Hägglöf @ 2008-12-01 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

@ 2008-11-29  9:21     ` Yue Wang
From: Yue Wang @ 2008-11-29  9:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 12:38 PM, Yue Wang <yuleopen@gmail.com> wrote:
> There's no problem here. I have been use it for months.

s/use/using/g

btw, I use FreeBSD-CURRENT i386

> On 11/29/08, Diego Depaoli <trebestie@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 2008/11/29 Marcin Borkowski <mbork@atos.wmid.amu.edu.pl>:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> have you seen that?  Anyone tried it with ConTeXt?
>>>
>>> http://code.google.com/p/texworks/
>> Nice idea, built on FreeBSD
>> Unfortunately ConTeXt engine results:
>> 'Unknown error'
>>

>> --
>> Diego Depaoli

* Re: TeXworks
@ 2008-11-29  9:02 ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2008-11-29  9:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

2008/11/29 Marcin Borkowski <mbork@atos.wmid.amu.edu.pl>

> Hi all,
>
> have you seen that?

yes , in last MAPS   :)

http://www.ntg.nl/maps/37/index.html
--
luigi

* Re: TeXworks
@ 2008-11-29  4:38   ` Yue Wang
From: Yue Wang @ 2008-11-29  4:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

There's no problem here. I have been use it for months.

On 11/29/08, Diego Depaoli <trebestie@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/11/29 Marcin Borkowski <mbork@atos.wmid.amu.edu.pl>:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> have you seen that?  Anyone tried it with ConTeXt?
>>
>> http://code.google.com/p/texworks/
> Nice idea, built on FreeBSD
> Unfortunately ConTeXt engine results:
> 'Unknown error'
>

> --
> Diego Depaoli

* Re: TeXworks
@ 2008-11-29  2:58 ` Diego Depaoli
From: Diego Depaoli @ 2008-11-29  2:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

2008/11/29 Marcin Borkowski <mbork@atos.wmid.amu.edu.pl>:
> Hi all,
>
> have you seen that?  Anyone tried it with ConTeXt?
>
> http://code.google.com/p/texworks/
Nice idea, built on FreeBSD
Unfortunately ConTeXt engine results:
'Unknown error'

--
Diego Depaoli

* TeXworks
@ 2008-11-29  1:53 Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2008-11-29  1:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

have you seen that?  Anyone tried it with ConTeXt?

http://code.google.com/p/texworks/

Greets

--
Marcin Borkowski (http://mbork.pl)

Lecz choćby nawet matka zapomniała o swym dziecku,
Ja nie zapomnę - Ja nie zapomnę Ciebie!