* Additional arrows in flow chart
@ 2008-12-06  0:12 Berend de Boer
From: Berend de Boer @ 2008-12-06  0:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi All,

Is there a way to specify additional arrows in a flow chart? Some people
prefer to see a starting arrow (an arrow at the beginning of the line)
instead of only one at the end.

--
Cheers,

Berend de Boer

* Re: Additional arrows in flow chart
@ 2008-12-07 10:19 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2008-12-07 10:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Berend de Boer wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Is there a way to specify additional arrows in a flow chart? Some people
> prefer to see a starting arrow (an arrow at the beginning of the line)
> instead of only one at the end.

No, unfortunately (and I fear it it would not be trivial to add because
of the interaction between metapost and tex inside flow charts).

I have in fact a personal wishlist for the flowcharts module that is
a whole lot longer (I basically want generic graph behavior, like in
Visio/Dia or GraphViz) but I doubt I will ever get around to
implementing it.

Best wishes,
Taco

* Re: Additional arrows in flow chart
@ 2008-12-07 18:28   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2008-12-07 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Berend de Boer wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Is there a way to specify additional arrows in a flow chart? Some people
>> prefer to see a starting arrow (an arrow at the beginning of the line)
>> instead of only one at the end.
>
> No, unfortunately (and I fear it it would not be trivial to add because
> of the interaction between metapost and tex inside flow charts).
>
> I have in fact a personal wishlist for the flowcharts module that is
> a whole lot longer (I basically want generic graph behavior, like in
> Visio/Dia or GraphViz) but I doubt I will ever get around to
> implementing it.

i will reimplement the flowcharter at some time (other priorities)

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE