From: Brecht Machiels <brecht@mos6581.org>
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Subject: Re: specific document layout with ConTeXt
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 00:56:55 +0100	[thread overview]

Hello,

A big thanks to both Aditya and Wolfgang for their example
styles/documents. This will help me (and perhaps also others) get
familiar with ConTeXt much faster than any manual could. Aditya, could
you also post a document that uses the IEEE module? It is not clear to
me how I should specify the title, for example.

Wolfgang's module looks very clean and is even somewhat similar to the
way Lout's report class can be configured by means of the parameters.
This, I like alot and is basically what I was looking for in ConTeXt.

Unfortunately there is no small caps included in URW Times. I have tried
installing the Gyre fonts, but that was not very successful. What is the
easiest way to end up with a SC Times font? Or should I just fake it
using a construct simular to what is described in
http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2006/020929.html? This will not
allow me to specify it as a style to \setuphead however, I assume?

Kind regards,
Brecht

PS. Sorry for not properly replying to the thread. But I only subscribed
  just now and Mailman does not support retrieving old messages...