Peter Münster schrieb: > On Sat, 7 Feb 2009, Cecil Westerhof wrote: >> Are there templates for invoices? I could not find them. > This one: http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20080417.205927.87c94caf.en.html > > And I remember, that Wolfgang has also a good solution > (but I can't find it now). I found it on my harddisk and attached the module with a example. > And it seems, that there is a latex-package called "invoice", > perhaps you can translate it to context. My module is based on the rechnung package for LaTeX and not as powerful as the invoice package. Wolfgang