En/na Taco Hoekwater ha escrit: > Hi Xan, > > Xan wrote: > >> Okay, thanks. >> But, Can I provide catalan language translations >> > > Of course, I/we would be glad to have transations. > > The bib module core only needs that one word, but if you are > interested you could translate (some of) the small words in > bibl-apa.tex (after copying it to bibl-apa-ca.tex) and then > send me that file so I can include it in the next release of > the module. > > The context core appears to have Catalan translations of the > label texts already (/tex/context/base/lang-ita.tex). > > Hi, I fixed the lang-ita.tex. I send you the diff and lang-ita.tex There were plural "tables" intead of "table" in caption. Thanks, Xan.