* t-bib cannot do with Chinese.
@ 2009-03-11  8:33 Wei-Wei Guo
From: Wei-Wei Guo @ 2009-03-11  8:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset="gb18030"; Format="flowed", Size: 2079 bytes --]

Dear all,

My .tex and .bib files are at the end of the email. The commands I run are

   context bibtry && context bibtry

The first `context bibtry` is ok but no .bbl file generated. The second one
complains

   publications   : loading database from bibtry.bbl
   (bibtry.bbl
   ! Text line contains an invalid utf-8 sequence.
   l.22 n=2,s=
              0Š20Š20Š20Š286]

Can t-bib do with Chinese bib entry? or is it just a problem of bibtex?

I'm using MkIV(current trunk) and t-bib(march 2, 2009).

BTW. Is only absolute path can be used in \setupbibtex?

Thanks.

Best wishes,
Wei-Wei Guo

============ bibtry.tex ===========

\usemodule[bib]

\setupbibtex[database=~/mytry.bib]

\starttext

English Bibliogrphy \cite[article-full].

ÖÐÎÄÎÄÏ× \cite[c-article-full] ¡£

\completepublications

\stoptext

==================================

============= mytry.bib ==========

@ARTICLE{article-full,
    author = {L[eslie] A. Aamport and L[eslie] A. Aamport and L[eslie] A. Aamport and L[eslie] A. Aamport},
    title = {The Gnats and Gnus Document Preparation System},
    journal = {\mbox{G-Animal's} Journal},
    year = 1986,
    volume = 41,
    number = 7,
    pages = "73--83",
    month = jul,
    note = "This is a full ARTICLE entry",
}

@ARTICLE{c-article-full,
    author = {ÐÕÃûÒ» and ÐÕÃû¶þ and ÐÕÃûÈý and ÐÕÃûËÄ},
    title = {ÎÄÕÂÌâÄ¿},
    journal = {ijijÔÓÖ¾¶þ},
    year = 1986,
    volume = 41,