Hi Xan, Most of these questions should be answered by Mojca, I guess, but: Xan wrote: > > 2) Another related question is what is the license of the ConTeXt > official logo and what is it. Is it the logo that appears in the wiki > [http://wiki.contextgarden.net/skins/common/images/logo-alt4.png] or is > it simply the graphics of typing "Con\TeX{t}" ? Depending what are the > license of this logo, I or any other person could open > Spreadshirt/cafepress for other people could receive T-shirts with > "only" ConTeXt logo (without "I love" ;-)). There is not really an official logo, but I think there are three things most people will likely recognize: * The word ConTeXt typeset in antykwa torunska, as in Mojca's T-shirts * The ConTeXt logo in the koeielogo font: \usesymbols[cow] \symbol[CowConTeXt] % IIRC * The blue traffic sign from the wiki. I have an mp file for that, which is attached. Best wishes, Taco