* Official diary of countries, EU, regions, etc.
@ 2009-03-11 21:06 Xan
From: Xan @ 2009-03-11 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi,

I have to use BIBTEX for putting official diary entries (for example the
official diary of EU: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/JOIndex.do?ihmlang=en).
Typically it has Title, Day, Month, Year, Number of Entry, Type of diary
(Official diary of EU, Boletín Oficial del Estado (boe.es), ...).

I want to bibtex display this items, like "title", type of diary (day,
month, year). Number of entry.

How can I achieve this?
With options, I think @misc is the best option, but I don't know how to
put and format this items.

Thanks a lot,
Xan.

* Re: Official diary of countries, EU, regions, etc.
@ 2009-03-12  8:41 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2009-03-12  8:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Xan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have to use BIBTEX for putting official diary entries (for example the
> official diary of EU: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/JOIndex.do?ihmlang=en).
> Typically it has Title, Day, Month, Year, Number of Entry, Type of diary
> (Official diary of EU, Boletín Oficial del Estado (boe.es), ...).
>
> I want to bibtex display this items, like "title", type of diary (day,
> month, year). Number of entry.
>
> How can I achieve this?
> With options, I think @misc is the best option, but I don't know how to
> put and format this items.

If you can figure out how to create the bibtex database, then I can help
hack up a \publicationlayout style for you over the weekend, but I will
need a good bibtex test database and a good example of the typeset
result (with and without optional fields).

Best wishes,
Taco

* Re: Official diary of countries, EU, regions, etc.
@ 2009-03-12 15:55   ` Xan
From: Xan @ 2009-03-12 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

En/na Taco Hoekwater ha escrit:
> Xan wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have to use BIBTEX for putting official diary entries (for example the
>> official diary of EU: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/JOIndex.do?ihmlang=en).
>> Typically it has Title, Day, Month, Year, Number of Entry, Type of diary
>> (Official diary of EU, Boletín Oficial del Estado (boe.es), ...).
>>
>> I want to bibtex display this items, like "title", type of diary (day,
>> month, year). Number of entry.
>>
>> How can I achieve this?
>> With options, I think @misc is the best option, but I don't know how to
>> put and format this items.
>>

> If you can figure out how to create the bibtex database, then I can help
> hack up a \publicationlayout style for you over the weekend, but I will
> need a good bibtex test database and a good example of the typeset
> result (with and without optional fields).

Thanks, Taco. I don't know if I could have this bibtex database for the
weekend ;-) But thanks, a lot, for try to help me.

For the other hand is there any manual for \publicationlayout style?. I
want to "learn" i n my own first, and then ask others, if I can do that.

Xan.

@ 2009-03-12 18:31     ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2009-03-12 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Xan wrote:

> For the other hand is there any manual for \publicationlayout style?. I
> want to "learn" i n my own first, and then ask others, if I can do that.

There is a little bit of documentation in the bib module manual, see e.g.

   http://modules.contextgarden.net/bib

not a lot though, sorry.

Best wishes,
Taco

* Re: Official diary of countries, EU, regions, etc.
@ 2009-03-12 18:59       ` Xan
From: Xan @ 2009-03-12 18:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

En/na Taco Hoekwater ha escrit:
> Xan wrote:
>>
>> For the other hand is there any manual for \publicationlayout style?.
>> I want to "learn" i n my own first, and then ask others, if I can do
>> that.
>
> There is a little bit of documentation in the bib module manual, see e.g.
>
>   http://modules.contextgarden.net/bib
>
> not a lot though, sorry.
>
> Best wishes,
> Taco
Yes, a little bit ;-)
A question: if I define a custom entry, for example "entrada", I could

If it's what can I do that <not found> = "" (empty word)?

Thanks, Taco.

@ 2009-03-13  8:22         ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2009-03-13  8:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Xan wrote:
> A question: if I define a custom entry, for example "entrada", I could

Here is a minimalistic, but full, example

\usemodule[bib]

\newbibfield[entrada]

\startpublication[k=w,a=taco,y=2009,t=xanspecial]
   \entrada{Entrada given}
   \author[]{Taco}[]{}{Hoekwater}
\stoppublication

\setuppublicationlayout[xanspecial]