* Logos of Context (context-free-design github repo)
@ 2009-03-16 15:53 Xan
From: Xan @ 2009-03-16 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all of you,

After aproving of Taco and Mojca, I announce that I start a repository
of ConTeXt logos:

     http://github.com/somenxavi/context-free-designs/

Now it has only the Taco logo that reproduce the contextgarden logo, but
it's open to anyone who wants to put in any logo. Just send me the file.
The only condition is that the license were free (public domain,
Creative Commons, ....)

I plan to put the logos in this repo in a Spreadshirt/Cafepress shop
that I want to open in a medium time. But the main intention is to have
a collection of ConTeXt logos freely distributable.

Once I open the shop, the intention is not to earn money, else that
"fans" of ConTeXt could have their t-shirts, cofee cups, .... . Surely I
donor the few dolars I win to NTG, CTAN or something else.

Sincerly,
Xan.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-03-16 15:53 UTC | newest]