* Re: Bug of description with underline.
@ 2009-04-09  1:19 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2009-04-09  1:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, 9 Apr 2009, Wei-Wei Guo wrote:

> Hi developers,
>
> I don't know where to issue a bug and don't find a bug report link in ConTeXt
> Garden,
> so I just send this mail.
>

> Here is the minimal example file to reproduce the bug.
>
> %=============================================
> \definetextbackground
>  [underline]
>  [location=paragraph,

    location=text,

>   alternative=1,
>   background=,
>   frame=off]
>
> \definedescription[covertitle]
>  [location=left]
>
> \starttext
>
> \startcovertitle{English Title:}
> \underline{Cost Based Rake Strength and Application: An Oriental View}
> \stopcovertitle
>
> \stoptext
> %==============================================
>
> The head of description will be a line height higher than the text part, if
> the
> \underline presents. If the \underline is not used, the output will be ok.

Aditya

* Bug of description with underline.
@ 2009-04-09  1:22 Wei-Wei Guo
From: Wei-Wei Guo @ 2009-04-09  1:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

[...]

I'm using TeXLive 2008 with ConTeXt rsyncd to current version (seemingly updated to
2008.12.25). And luatex is 0.35 snapshot.

Best wishes,
Wei-Wei

* Re: Bug of description with underline.
@ 2009-04-09  3:58   ` Wei-Wei Guo
From: Wei-Wei Guo @ 2009-04-09  3:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

The output of "location=text" is also kind of not right. The underline of
of the second text line is left stretched to the edge.

BTW, I need to use "location=paragraph".

Wei-Wei

Aditya Mahajan 写道: