Hello Thomas and everybody, I've checked hyph patterns for Russian and languages provided by you. I discovered that nothing has changed for last month -- the result is exactly the same for luatex 0.35 and 0.37, as well as respective ConTeXt builds. Two demo images are attached. Vyatcheslav > Hi Vyatcheslav, > > I append a file that I have used, can you simply add tests for Russian > and Ukrainian? Yes, I'm using mkiv, latest beta, luatex 0.37. > > Thanks for your help - I will be offline until Sunday night. > > All best > > Thomas > >