On Feb 6, 2008 10:37 AM, Taco Hoekwater wrote: > > > Jan Kraljič wrote: > > Hello, > > > > i think it would be great to have some basic documentation published. > > http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/ms-cb-en.pdf (screen ) > http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/mp-cb-en.pdf (paper ) > > Is not what you had in mind? Pretty much something like that. (Paper version) I believe that no one would print this on printer. So I wonder if there would be interest for published book? Regards, Jan -- Macs are for those who don't want to know why their computer works. Linux is for those who want to know why their computer works. DOS is for those who want to know why their computer doesn't work. Windows is for those who don't want to know why their computer doesn't work.