OK, I see there is interest in users for book. What is Hans saying on this idea? I belive printing and selling wont be such a problem. I think about 1000 copies can be sold. Firstly we must prepare the book. If there is interest, i'll push this idea forward. So first step, What is not correct written in pdf ( http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/mp-cb-en.pdf)? All suggestion welcomed!! And all suggestion what should be, is missing? Regards, Jan -- Macs are for those who don't want to know why their computer works. Linux is for those who want to know why their computer works. DOS is for those who want to know why their computer doesn't work. Windows is for those who don't want to know why their computer doesn't work.