Hi Wolfgang, I appreciate your solution, but it would be much more useful if the solution would be accompanied with a step-by-step explanation of what is going on behind the scenes. A collection of such elegant solutions (together with explanations) would be an invaluable source of knowledge for those of us who want to learn the TeX programming. Bostjan Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > After reading the following code [1] from the wiki again I will > present here my solution: > > \def\TextWithSpaces{\framed\bgroup\afterassignment\obeyspaces\let\next} > > [1] > http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Inside_ConTeXt#Passing_verbatim_text_as_macro_parameter > > > Wolfgang