* Does or will bib module use ris format?
@ 2009-05-15 15:49 Wei-Wei Guo
From: Wei-Wei Guo @ 2009-05-15 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt users

Hi Taco,

I searched in mailing list and found that you had been considering using risx
as the internal bib format? Did you do it in t-bib?

And as I understand, you are writing a new bib module with Lua. What will the
internal format of the new bib module be?

I'm using RefDB, whose internal bib format is ris, and am thinking about
combining RefDB with ConTeXt.

Best wishes,
Wei-Wei

* Re: Does or will bib module use ris format?
@ 2009-05-16 11:44 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2009-05-16 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wei-Wei Guo wrote:
> Hi Taco,
>
> I searched in mailing list and found that you had been considering using
> risx as the internal bib format? Did you do it in t-bib?

Nope, it uses a tex macro format as database.

> And as I understand, you are writing a new bib module with Lua.

To be truthful, it is more like 'will be writing'

> What  will the internal format of the new bib module be?

The internals will be a lua table structure representing an
XML document format that is yet to be defined, but will likely
be a lot like MODS.

Best wishes,
Taco