* Page Break Events
@ 2009-07-01 15:01 Andreas Schneider
From: Andreas Schneider @ 2009-07-01 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,

since that question has probably gone by unnoticed in my other posting,
I'll ask more directly here:

How can I react on page breaks (in MkII)? More specifcally: I need to
reset a variable whenever a pagebreak occurs (atleast when
automatic page breaks occur ... but it would be nice, if it also works
for manually broken pages).

The only thing that I was able to find was \insertpagebreakhandler ...
but it seems as if this can only be triggered manually with \page.

Thanks in advance!
Andreas.

* Re: Page Break Events
@ 2009-07-01 15:16 ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2009-07-01 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Andreas Schneider <aksdb@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> since that question has probably gone by unnoticed in my other posting,
> I'll ask more directly here:

> How can I react on page breaks (in MkII)? More specifcally: I need to
> reset a variable whenever a pagebreak occurs (atleast when
> automatic page breaks occur ... but it would be nice, if it also works
> for manually broken pages).
>
> The only thing that I was able to find was \insertpagebreakhandler ...
> but it seems as if this can only be triggered manually with \page.

Did you seen into
page-ini.mkii ?
--
luigi

* Re: Page Break Events
@ 2009-07-01 16:14 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2009-07-01 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 01.07.2009 um 17:01 schrieb Andreas Schneider:

> Hello,
>
> since that question has probably gone by unnoticed in my other
> posting,
> I'll ask more directly here:
>
> How can I react on page breaks (in MkII)? More specifcally: I need to
> reset a variable whenever a pagebreak occurs (atleast when
> automatic page breaks occur ... but it would be nice, if it also works
> for manually broken pages).
>
> The only thing that I was able to find was \insertpagebreakhandler ...
> but it seems as if this can only be triggered manually with \page.

\appendtoks
   \resetcounter{mycounter}%
   %\global\mycount=0
\to\everyaftershipout

Wolfgang

* Re: Page Break Events
@ 2009-07-01 18:29   ` Andreas Schneider
From: Andreas Schneider @ 2009-07-01 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On Wed, 1 Jul 2009 18:14:13 +0200
Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com> wrote:

> \appendtoks
>    \resetcounter{mycounter}%
>    %\global\mycount=0
> \to\everyaftershipout
>
> Wolfgang

Fantastic! That is exactly, what I was looking for.

Thank you very much!

Andreas.

* Re: Page Break Events
@ 2009-07-01 18:41     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2009-07-01 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Andreas Schneider wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Jul 2009 18:14:13 +0200
> Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> \appendtoks
>>    \resetcounter{mycounter}%
>>    %\global\mycount=0
>> \to\everyaftershipout
>>
>> Wolfgang
>
> Fantastic! That is exactly, what I was looking for.

you can also try to set the counter's way to 'way=page' which will
number per page (within some constraints)

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE