* \completeindex without number section
@ 2009-07-16 10:17 Xan
From: Xan @ 2009-07-16 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

hi,

I just want to know how to get that \completeindex prints me without the
number of section.
Now I have

[index itself]

How to show only "Index"?

Thanks in advance,
Xan.

PS: Please, CCme.

* Re: \completeindex without number section
@ 2009-07-16 10:23 ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2009-07-16 10:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 12:17, Xan wrote:
> hi,
>
> I just want to know how to get that \completeindex prints me without the
> number of section.
> Now I have

> [index itself]
>

> How to show only "Index"?

Use \subject{Index} \placeindex instead of \completeindex. The same is
true for bibliography and other lists.

(An alternative is to place index inside appendices and configure
sections inside appendices not to be numbered, but the first
alternative is easier.)

Mojca

* Re: \completeindex without number section
@ 2009-07-16 10:24 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2009-07-16 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Xan wrote:
> hi,
>
> I just want to know how to get that \completeindex prints me without the
> number of section.
> Now I have

> [index itself]
>

> How to show only "Index"?

\title{Inded} \placeregister[index]

or

\startbackmatter
\completeindex
\stopbackmatter

> Thanks in advance,
> Xan.
>
> PS: Please, CCme.

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2009-07-16 10:26   ` Xan
From: Xan @ 2009-07-16 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

En/na Mojca Miklavec ha escrit:
> On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 12:17, Xan wrote:
>
>> hi,
>>
>> I just want to know how to get that \completeindex prints me without the
>> number of section.
>> Now I have

>> [index itself]
>>

>> How to show only "Index"?
>>

> Use \subject{Index} \placeindex instead of \completeindex. The same is
> true for bibliography and other lists.

Thanks a lot.

But In the case of bibliography it's not true I think:
\completepublications[criterium=cite]
 puts title without number

Xan.