* Bibliography - no number of referenced lit.
@ 2009-07-16 10:11 zs
From: zs @ 2009-07-16 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I have problem getting index number of referenced article in my text.
I got only square brackets without any number.

I use recent minimals:
This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.40.6-2009062513 (Web2C 2009)
ConTeXt  ver: 2009.06.14 21:01 MKIV  fmt: 2009.7.15  int: english/english

I tried also new module from t-bib-2009.06.08.zip with the same result.

Is it a bug or my fault?

Regards

Zdenek

-------------------------------

Minimal example here:

File example.tex :

\usemodule[bib]
\setuppublications[alternative=ams]

\starttext

You must read this \cite{art1}.

\placepublications[criterium=all]

\stoptext

File example.bbl :

\startpublication[k=art1, t=article]
	\artauthor[]{}[]{}{Somebody}
	\arttitle{Theory of everything}
	\pubyear{2009}
	\journal{The best Journal}
	\volume{35}
	\issue{4}
	\pages{1-100}
	\pubname{Any}
\stoppublication

* Re: Bibliography - no number of referenced lit.
@ 2009-07-16 11:35 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2009-07-16 11:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

zs wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have problem getting index number of referenced article in my text.
> I got only square brackets without any number.
>
> I use recent minimals:
> This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.40.6-2009062513 (Web2C 2009)
> ConTeXt  ver: 2009.06.14 21:01 MKIV  fmt: 2009.7.15  int: english/english
>
> I tried also new module from t-bib-2009.06.08.zip with the same result.
>
> Is it a bug or my fault?

That is a bug. The new referencing system in mkiv dislikes the bib
module and vice versa.

Best wishes,
Taco

* Re: Bibliography - no number of referenced lit.
@ 2009-07-16 12:29   ` zs
From: zs @ 2009-07-16 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Thanks for the comment.

Should I temporarily switch to mkii or is it just minor trouble that may be fixed soon?

Regards

ZS

@ 2009-07-16 12:42     ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2009-07-16 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

zs wrote:
> Thanks for the comment.
>
> Should I temporarily switch to mkii or is it just minor trouble that may be fixed soon?

You should switch, because it is quite serious and unlikely to be fixed
soon  (if at all).

Best wishes,
Taco

* Re: Bibliography - no number of referenced lit.
@ 2009-07-16 13:09       ` zs
From: zs @ 2009-07-16 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:42:30 +0200
Taco Hoekwater <taco@elvenkind.com> wrote:

> You should switch, because it is quite serious and unlikely to be fixed
> soon  (if at all).

... you mean, we will probably not have numbered bibliography in mkiv anymore? You must be kidding... :-)

ZS

* Re: Bibliography - no number of referenced lit.
@ 2009-07-16 13:25         ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2009-07-16 13:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

zs wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:42:30 +0200
> Taco Hoekwater <taco@elvenkind.com> wrote:
>
>> You should switch, because it is quite serious and unlikely to be fixed
>> soon  (if at all).
>
> ... you mean, we will probably not have numbered bibliography in mkiv anymore? You must be kidding... :-)

Well, possibly not with the curent module.