* some problems with current
@ 2009-07-20  7:38 Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2009-07-20  7:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt list

Hello,

Here some minimal examples showing some problems:

1.) Number missing before first item:

\starttext
\startitemize[n][start=0]
\item zero is missing here
\item bla
\item bla
\stopitemize
\stoptext

2.) Problem with \FlushStep:

\usemodule[pre-stepwise]
\setupinteraction[state=start]
\starttext
\chapter{Footnote and stepwise}
\StartSteps
\startitemize
\item bla\FlushStep             % 1. step: nothing
  \footnote{footnote}\FlushStep % 2. step: only footnote, not the \item
\item bla\FlushStep             % 3. step: first \item
\stopitemize                    % second \item never appears
\StopSteps
\stoptext

3.) ERROR: LuaTeX error lpdf-ano.lua:340: attempt to
    index global 'urls' (a nil value):

\setupinteraction[state=start]
\starttext
\goto{bla}[url(bla)]
\stoptext

4.) \placeheadtext[chapter] showing section title:

\starttext
\chapter{my chapter title}
\section{my section title}
test: \placeheadtext[chapter]
\stoptext

5.) \setcatcodetable\prtcatcodes no more working:

\unprotect
\def\bla@bla{sec title}
\def\mySection{{\setcatcodetable\prtcatcodes\section{\bla@bla}}}
\protect
\starttext
\mySection
bla bla
\stoptext

6.) "x.\ " should produce a normal space, not a wide space as "x. ":

\starttext
x. x, x.\ x,\ x
\stoptext

Cheers, Peter

--
Contact information: http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/

* Re: some problems with current
@ 2009-07-20 17:03 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2009-07-20 17:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Peter Münster wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Here some minimal examples showing some problems:
>
> 1.) Number missing before first item:
>
> \starttext
> \startitemize[n][start=0]
> \item zero is missing here
> \item bla
> \item bla
> \stopitemize
> \stoptext

fixed, counters now have criterium=strict|all|positive

> 2.) Problem with \FlushStep:
>
> \usemodule[pre-stepwise]
> \setupinteraction[state=start]
> \starttext
> \chapter{Footnote and stepwise}
> \StartSteps
> \startitemize
> \item bla\FlushStep             % 1. step: nothing
>   \footnote{footnote}\FlushStep % 2. step: only footnote, not the \item
> \item bla\FlushStep             % 3. step: first \item
> \stopitemize                    % second \item never appears
> \StopSteps
> \stoptext

fixed (had to do with optimization of layout components shown on layer;
will always be somewhat messy

> 3.) ERROR: LuaTeX error lpdf-ano.lua:340: attempt to
>     index global 'urls' (a nil value):
>
> \setupinteraction[state=start]
> \starttext
> \goto{bla}[url(bla)]
> \stoptext

fixed

> 4.) \placeheadtext[chapter] showing section title:
>
> \starttext
> \chapter{my chapter title}
> \section{my section title}
> test: \placeheadtext[chapter]
> \stoptext

fixed

> 5.) \setcatcodetable\prtcatcodes no more working:
>
> \unprotect
> \def\bla@bla{sec title}
> \def\mySection{{\setcatcodetable\prtcatcodes\section{\bla@bla}}}
> \protect
> \starttext
> \mySection
> bla bla
> \stoptext

fixed, that is for the moment you need to set

catcodes=auto

or

catcodes=prtcatcodes

(in which case you can leave out the \setcatcodetable)

this mechanism is 'work in progress'as we also have to deal with complex
  either or not expanded xml cases and i don't want to break too much of
thomas's documents)

> 6.) "x.\ " should produce a normal space, not a wide space as "x. ":
>
> \starttext
> x. x, x.\ x,\ x
> \stoptext

actually i made it space, in order to make \space the same but a space
and \ is not the same ... kind of a dilemma

\starttext

\bgroup
\unexpanded\def\ {\mathortext\normalspaceprimitive\space}
x. x, x.\ x,\ x \par
x. x, x.\space x,\ x \par
\let\ = \normalspaceprimitive x. x, x.\ x,\ x \par
\egroup

\bgroup
\unexpanded\def\ {\mathortext\normalspaceprimitive\space}
x. x \par
x.\ x \par
x.\space x \par
\let\ = \normalspaceprimitive x.\ x \par
\egroup

\stoptext

\stoptext

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2009-07-21  7:13   ` Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2009-07-21  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009, Hans Hagen wrote:

> > \unprotect
> > \def\bla@bla{sec title}
> > \def\mySection{{\setcatcodetable\prtcatcodes\section{\bla@bla}}}
> > \protect
> > \starttext
> > \mySection
> > bla bla
> > \stoptext
>
> fixed, that is for the moment you need to set
>
> catcodes=auto
>
> or
>
> catcodes=prtcatcodes

Hello Hans,

Where do I have to set "catcodes=auto"?

Thank you for all the fixes, Peter

--

@ 2009-07-21 21:23     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2009-07-21 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Peter Münster wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Jul 2009, Hans Hagen wrote:
>
>>> \unprotect
>>> \def\bla@bla{sec title}
>>> \def\mySection{{\setcatcodetable\prtcatcodes\section{\bla@bla}}}
>>> \protect
>>> \starttext
>>> \mySection
>>> bla bla
>>> \stoptext
>> fixed, that is for the moment you need to set
>>
>> catcodes=auto
>>
>> or
>>
>> catcodes=prtcatcodes
>
> Hello Hans,