* Buglet in figure placement
@ 2009-08-14 12:25 Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2009-08-14 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: NTG-Context ConTeXt users

Hi Hans,

I was busy to place figures in a text. One of them should be placed
left and surrounded by text. I saw then that the text was (partly)
typeset over the figure. This has to do with \quotation{...}. If I
place a \strut before the \quotation the text is correctly placed
next to the figure. Would you be so kind to have a look into this
matter?

example:

\startbuffer[ward]
	\input ward
\stopbuffer

\setuplayout[location=middle]

\starttext

\placefigure
	[left,none]
	[]
	{}
	{\externalfigure[hacker][height=.3\textheight]}

\quotation{\getbuffer[ward]}
% \strut\quotation{\getbuffer[ward]}
\stoptext

Running LuaTeX 0.42 and Context 14-08-2009

Kind regards

Willi

* Re: Buglet in figure placement
@ 2009-08-14 13:23 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2009-08-14 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Willi Egger wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> I was busy to place figures in a text. One of them should be placed left
> and surrounded by text. I saw then that the text was (partly) typeset
> over the figure. This has to do with \quotation{...}. If I place a
> \strut before the \quotation the text is correctly placed next to the
> figure. Would you be so kind to have a look into this matter?
>
> example:
>
> \startbuffer[ward]
>     \input ward
> \stopbuffer
>
> \setuplayout[location=middle]
>
> \starttext
>

> \placefigure
>     [left,none]
>     []
>     {}
>     {\externalfigure[hacker][height=.3\textheight]}
>
> \quotation{\getbuffer[ward]}
> % \strut\quotation{\getbuffer[ward]}
> \stoptext
>
> Running LuaTeX 0.42 and Context 14-08-2009

\unexpanded\def\delimitedtext[#1]%
   {\dontleavehmode % following ones can be omited
    \pushdelimitedtext{#1}%
    \doifelse{\delimitedtextparameter\c!method}\s!font
      {\dofontdrivendelimited}

{\doifinsetelse{\delimitedtextparameter\c!location}{\v!paragraph,\v!margin}%
       \dodelimitedtextpar\dodelimitedtexttxt}}

or just add \dontleavehmode

hrouped thinsg starting a paragraph are always somewhat troublesome

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE