From: Peter Rolf <indiego@gmx.net>
Subject: Re: metapost-pdf problem
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:41:56 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi,

same trouble here. The problem is the current definition of

\forcecolorhack (colo-ini.mkiv).

But we are lucky, as Hans has kept the old version as comment. For the
moment just add a comment sign in front of the new definition and
deactivate the old version. Nothing I can fix (no clue what this does
and no time at all).

Best wishes,  Peter