* dorecurse problem
@ 2017-01-20  3:34 Rik Kabel
From: Rik Kabel @ 2017-01-20  3:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

ConTeXters,

When \dorecurse is active in the following MWE, the lines of text are
overprinted. At least, this is the case for me, please confirm it for
yourself. When \dorecurse is disabled, the lines print as they should,
separately. Please tell me what I am doing wrong with this, if anything,
and how to fix it. (Running ConTeXt  ver: 2017.01.17 17:37 MKIV beta
fmt: 2017.1.19 on Win10 x64. There are no errors in the log.)

    \definelayer
      [blocks]
      [width=\textwidth,
       height=\textheight]

    \setupbackgrounds
      [page]
      [background=blocks]

    \starttext
      \dorecurse{1}{          % comment to clear error
        \startstandardmakeup
          \setlayerframed
            [blocks]
            [preset=lefttop,
             frame=off,
             align=right]{
            \startlines
              Line one on the left
              Line two on the left
            \stoplines
          }
          \setlayerframed
            [blocks]
            [preset=righttop,
             frame=off,
             align=flushright]{
            \startlines
              thgir eht no eno eniL
              thgir eht no owt eniL
            \stoplines
          }
        \stopstandardmakeup
      }                       % comment to clear error
    \stoptext

--
Rik