* Upcoming EuroTeX 2009
@ 2009-05-15 11:32 Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2009-05-15 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: NTG-leden, NTG-Context ConTeXt users

Dear TeX user,

The upcoming EuroTeX 2009 takes place from August 31 till September
4 in Den Haag in The Netherlands. In parallel we will run the third
ConTeXt conference. We already have some 25 talks and tutorials
submitted but we need a few more as we run a parallel program.

If you are willing to present a paper or tutorial, please let us
know. The theme of the conference is "Educational Uses of TeX" but
of course other TeX and MetaPost related topics will be covered as
well. Depending on the amount of contributions we will program them
in blocks that cover general topics but we will also cluster talks
and turorials specific to macro packages in an additional program.

You can send your proposal(s) to eurotex@ntg.nl.
Registration for the conference closes at July 1, 2009.

On behalf of the organization,

Taco Hoekwater & Hans Hagen

* EuroTeX 2009 reports?
@ 2009-09-05  2:48 ` Corin Royal Drummond
From: Corin Royal Drummond @ 2009-09-05  2:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wondering if there are any reports, papers, or videos from EuroTex and
the ConTeXt meeting for those of us who couldn´t be there.

Thanks,

Corin

* Re: EuroTeX 2009 reports?
@ 2009-09-07  8:06   ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2009-09-07  8:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Corin Royal Drummond wrote:
> Wondering if there are any reports, papers, or videos from EuroTex and
> the ConTeXt meeting for those of us who couldn´t be there.

No video capture was done, but the proceedings of the conference will
be published as the next NTG Maps issue. You could join the NTG, then
you will get a copy automatically (they likely will be sent out by
some other local user groups as well, but this is not sure yet).

In any case, I will post on the list as soon as more information is
available.

Best wishes,
Taco