Hi, I’m new to ConTeXt and try to compile a document using XeTeX. Loading an otf font works fine, but I don’t get it to use oldstyle numbers. google and contextgarden did give me some hints, but I didn’t get it working. I tried: \starttext \definetypeface[normalfont][rm][Xserif][Arno Pro] \stoptext and several versions of things like [features=oldstyle], [onum=true], \definefontfeature[mine] with oldstyle etc. but nothing worked. So what am I doing wrong? Is there a simple way for oldstyle numbers? (I want them in the whole document, so I prefer a simple, global solution.) cheers, Arno