Hi! After discovering some details of ConTeXt during EuroTeX2009 I decided to try it. First problem, already encountered during EuroTeX: installation. On both of my machines the installation of the minimals failed. See attached file. For example: lines 13-14 rsync error, but at lines 26-30 it looks like it works, just a moment: after 30-35 I get 36-37 = error again. On lines 77-80 there is another type of error. But I installed ConTeXt from a copy of what Mari had on her portable (this brings other questions, later); so it works for now. But still in the error file, looking at lines 97-98 and 99-100, for example, what is the installation program changing in my mikTeX installation? ------- Now for the working installation. 1) As it was taken from Mari machine, isn't there possible problems with parameters from her machine which are not the same on mine? 2) How can update and/or create new formats? I am using ConTeXt with TeXworks; I did install a full copy of TeXworks (programs and dlls) in C:\Programmes\ConTeXt\texmf-context\context\data\texworks and I issue the setuptex.bat command before to start the ConTeXt TeXworks. (You can see that I installed ConTeXt in a folder without spaces in the name: C:\Programmes\ConTeXt\.) I am only using Mark IV, following the suggestion of Hans (for French,...) So I didn't install Ruby. OK the next questions will be about documentation, in another message. Thanks very much for ConTeXt (and again for EuroTeX2009 - it was very good). Regards, Alain