Hi! Aditya Mahajan wrote: > Any context users using arch linux out there? Yes :) > I have packaged context-minimals for arch linux. It is basically the > first-setup.sh script simplified for arch linux (no platform checking, > etc). I also modified the setuptex script to make sure it works in a > multiuser environment (basically setting TEXMFCACHE to $HOME/texmf-cache). > > The PKGBUILD is available at > http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=30398 > > To install packages from AUR, you need to install yaourt > http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Yaourt > > and then you can install context using > > yaourt -S context-minimals-git > > (the -git extension is just to coax yaourt to keep the downloaded files, > so that rsync makes sense). > > It installs the minimals at /opt/context-minimals That is great! Thank you for the work. I will try it when I have time. A package surely will make it easier for beginners to get started. cheers Arno