[parent not found: <mailman.47.1256390651.22155.ntg-context@ntg.nl>]
[parent not found: <mailman.1.1254909605.28696.ntg-context@ntg.nl>]
* Scite + non-global environbment variables
@ 2009-10-07  8:42 Wolfgang Hugemann
From: Wolfgang Hugemann @ 2009-10-07  8:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello to everybody,

I have just started with Context, having been working with LaTeX (i.e. MikTeX / TeXnicCenter under WIndows) for quite a while.

I installed Contextminimal and Scite just as proposed as the easiest way to get started. As setting global environments variables would interfere with MikTeX, I switched off this option during the installation process (in the GUI Windows installation program).

But now I cannot easily start the compilation by pressing Crtl+1 in Scite, bcause this just calls the compiler and the environment variables are of course not set for this process. So which file do I have to change to make Scite call the batch file which sets the environments variables before it calls the compiler?

What global Context environment variables would possibly interfere with MikTeX?

Greatings from Münster
Wolfgang Hugemann