* Re: Define exercise captions
       [not found] <mailman.187.1257061183.22155.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2009-11-01 12:51 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2009-11-01 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,
>> I need to define a Exercise command that will enumerate exercises and provide
>> >  captions.
>> >
>> >  For example,
>> >
>> >  \exercise{Conversion from hex to dec}
>> >
>> >  should produce
>> >
>> >  Exercise 1.1. Conversion from hex to dec.
>> >
>> >  What is the best way to achieve that? Use \definehead or another command?
>>
> \defineenumeration[exercise][title=yes,way=bysection]

Thank you Aditya, but the result is rather shoking )
Please, try

\starttext
\defineenumeration[exercise][title=yes, text=Вправа, way=bysection,
width=broad]

\exercise{Розрахунок кривої, яка з'єднує три точки на площині}
\stoptext

The "Вправа" is putted twice, next time inside some strange brackets.
The text gets out of the page.

How to setup so that numeration will be done by subsection (1.1, 1.2, etc.)?

Reards,
Vyatcheslav

* Re: Suppress section numbering for first section
       [not found] <mailman.187.1257061183.22155.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2009-11-01 12:53 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2009-11-01 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Thank you Aditya, this works. And I had this solution in mind too, just
was not sure that is is good to mess subjects with sections )
>> How to suppress numbering solely for Introduction section? Strange, but my
>> >  elegant solution does not work:
>> >
>> >  \section[number=no]{INTRO}
>>
> \subject{Intro} ??

Best wishes,
Vyatcheslav

* Re: Setup math for times typescript
       [not found] <mailman.187.1257061183.22155.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2009-11-01 13:06 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
From: Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky @ 2009-11-01 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 01.11.2009 9:39, ntg-context-request@ntg.nl wrote:
> It should have been like in TeX Gyre (type-tmf.tex):
>
> \starttypescript [myfont]
>      \definetypeface [\typescriptone] [rm] [serif] [times] [default]
>      \definetypeface [\typescriptone] [mm] [math]  [times] [default]
> \stoptypescript
>
> \usetypescript[myfont]
> \setupbodyfont[myfont,20pt]
>
> unless something is interfering ... (I didn't try type-win.)

OK, after playing with it, I get the the math (at least greek and latin
letters). But why are they not slanted?
Please see the attachment. Source for the formula is

$$(х−х_1)/(х_2−х_1)=(у−у1)/у2−у1),$$

Regards,
Vyatcheslav

[-- Attachment #2: Pages from tupicin.pdf --]

* Re: Define exercise captions
@ 2009-11-01 23:51   ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2009-11-01 23:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 1 Nov 2009, Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky wrote:

> Hello,
>>> I need to define a Exercise command that will enumerate exercises and
> provide

> command?
>>>
>> \defineenumeration[exercise][title=yes,way=bysection]
>>

> Thank you Aditya, but the result is rather shoking )
> Please, try
>
> \starttext
> \defineenumeration[exercise][title=yes, text=Вправа, way=bysection,
> width=broad]
>
> \exercise{Розрахунок кривої, яка з'єднує три точки на площині}
> \stoptext
>

> The "Вправа" is putted twice, next time inside some strange brackets.
> The text gets out of the page.

Looks like a bug in mkiv. Hans, text need to be handled differently in
descriptions and enumerations.

> How to setup so that numeration will be done by subsection (1.1, 1.2, etc.)?

prefix=yes,

Aditya

* Re: Suppress section numbering for first section
@ 2009-11-01  1:35   ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2009-11-01  1:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 1 Nov 2009, Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> Sorry for flooding the list, but I started a big project and have tons of
> questions )
>
> How to suppress numbering solely for Introduction section? Strange, but my
> elegant solution does not work:
>
> \section[number=no]{INTRO}

\subject{Intro} ??

Aditya

* Suppress section numbering for first section
       [not found] <mailman.183.1257007130.22155.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2009-11-01  0:51 ` Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky